The social mission of MySuperFoods Company is to help end childhood hunger. Our first partner on this journey was Food Bank For New York City, the city's major hunger relief organization in the town where our company began.
Did you know ORANGE is the color of Hunger Awareness Month? This September 2015, Food Bank For New York City, will host its 10th annual month-long Go Orange to End Hunger™ campaign.
This year we are holding a virtual food drive to help their efforst!
WHY SHOULD YOU HELP?
- Support the 1.5 million New Yorkers who rely on Food Bank and its citywide network of charities - including 1 in 5 children
- 70% of all low-income households with children in NYC struggle to afford food.
- Every $1 donated provides 5 meals to those in need
- Food Bank distributes 60 million+ lbs of food annually (13 million lbs of fresh fruit and vegetables) to approx 1,000 community-based agencies and schools.
- Food Bank works directly with kids in CookShop Classroom & EATWISE programs
EVERY DOLLAR WE RAISE, WE WILL MATCH.
COME HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!